Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
By subscribing to ApplyForMe.com you agree to the terms and conditions listed below. Applyforme.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
By completing an application online, you acknowledge that you are contracting ApplyForMe.com to submit job applications in your name and that the information you provide to ApplyForMe.com is truthful and lawful. ApplyForMe.com makes no claim that you will receive job offers or interviews from our service.
Many factors (including candidate's merit, job history, education, references, etc.) are considered when deciding which applicant to interview and/or hire. ApplyForMe.com does not influence these factors. Subscribing to our service constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions.
This CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”), is made at time of purchase by and between Applyforme Global, LLC d.b.a “ApplyForMe.com” and the (Client and the undersigned are, collectively, the “Parties”). Witnesseth
WHEREAS, the Parties contemplate entering into a relationship that calls for each to discuss, demonstrate and provide certain of its services, technology, know-how and products (collectively, “Services”) for evaluation, further development and/or referral/resale/licensing by the other (“Relationship”);
WHEREAS, in order for the Parties to further such Relationship, it will be necessary for the Parties to disclose to each other certain “Confidential Information” (as defined below);
WHEREAS, the Parties follow a policy of protecting their respective Confidential Information, including but not limited to, any patent, trade secret, copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to that technology or service;
WHEREAS, in consideration for and as a condition to either Party (the “Furnishing Party”) furnishing its respective Confidential Information to the other (“Receiving Party”), the Parties mutually acknowledge the confidential and proprietary nature of their respective Confidential Information and agree to hold and keep the same as provided in this Agreement;
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises and covenants set forth herein, the parties agree as follows:
(1) Confidential Information: As used herein, a Furnishing Party’s “Confidential Information” shall mean any and all job application information, name, address, work history, an any other information deemed necessary for ApplyForMe.com to sufficiently provide its service, that has been or may hereafter be provided or shown to the Receiving Party (ApplyForMe.com) or its employees, officers, directors, representatives, or agents (collectively, the “Representatives), irrespective of the form of the communication, by the Furnishing Party or its representatives or agents (including attorneys and financial advisors).
(2) Confidential Information Received/Acquired by Receiving Party or its Representatives:
(a) shall be held in confidence by the Receiving Party and its Representatives using procedures no less onerous than those used by Receiving Party to protect and preserve the confidentiality of its own Confidential Information but in no event less than a reasonable standard of care; provided that the obligations with respect to Confidential Information that is source code, information about Furnishing Party’s customers or trade secrets (as such term is defined in the Uniform Trade Secrets Act in effect on the date of this Agreement) shall survive until one of the events in Section 3(a-d) is applicable thereto or, in the case of trade secrets, is no longer considered a trade secret under applicable law;
(b) shall not be used by the Receiving Party or Its Representatives for any reason or purpose other than for the Services provided in connection with the Relationship contemplated in the first WHEREAS clause above; and
(c) shall not be used in any way detrimental to Furnishing Party, as solely determined by the management of Furnishing Party.
(3) The obligations under Section (2) shall not apply to any information from Furnishing Party, which:
(a) is or becomes generally available to the public other than as a result of a disclosure by Receiving Party or its Representatives; or
(b) was available to Receiving Party on a non-confidential basis prior to its disclosure to Receiving Party by Furnishing Party; or
(4) If Confidential Information is required to be disclosed by a governmental agency or court having proper jurisdiction or is requested or legally compelled to be disclosed by deposition, interrogatory, request for documents, subpoena, civil investigative demand or similar process, Receiving Party shall give Furnishing Party prompt notice to afford Furnishing Party the opportunity to seek a protective order or other appropriate remedy and/or waive compliance with the non-disclosure provisions of this Agreement. Receiving Party will fully cooperate with Furnishing Party in connection with Furnishing Party’s efforts to seek such an order or other remedy. If such protective order or other remedy is not obtained, or Furnishing Party waives compliance with the provisions of this Agreement, Receiving Party will furnish only that portion of the Confidential Information which, in the written opinion of legal counsel, is legally compelled to disclose or else stand liable for contempt or suffer other censure or penalty; provided, however, that Receiving Party shall use its reasonable efforts to obtain reliable assurance that confidential treatment will be accorded to any Confidential Information so disclosed.
(5) Confidential Information and all documents, in hard copy or electronic format, containing Confidential Information, disclosed, shall be and remain the property of Furnishing Party at all times and shall not be reproduced except as may be reasonably necessary for performing a clearance option in connection with the Services. Upon Furnishing Party’s written request, all Confidential Information, disclosed, shall be returned to Furnishing Party, in hard copy or electronic format, or destroyed upon completion of a clearance conclusion in connection with the Services, with a record copy to be retained by Receiving Party.
(6) Confidential Information shall be disclosed only to Receiving Party Representatives who have a need to know such information in connection with the Services, who have entered into an agreement of confidentiality with Receiving Party, and who Receiving Party has informed of the confidential nature of the Confidential Information. Receiving Party shall assume full responsibility for any breach of this Agreement by any of its representatives.
(7) Disclosure of any information under this Agreement shall not be construed as granting, directly or by implication, any license under any United States or foreign patent, patent application or copyright, or any other intellectual property rights. This Agreement shall not preclude either party from exploring or entering into business opportunities with third parties, including competitors of Furnishing Party, in a manner consistent with the terms, conditions, and obligations of this Agreement; provided, however:
(a) in no event shall Receiving Party disclose the Confidential Information to any third parties or use the Confidential Information except as permitted in Section 2 hereof, and;
(b) Receiving Party represents that it has no agreement nor any obligation to any third party that would in any way interfere, hamper, or limit its ability to comply with this Agreement.
(8) Receiving Party understands that neither Furnishing Party nor any of its representatives or agents makes any representation or warranty (express or implied) as to the accuracy, completeness or value of the Confidential Information. Receiving Party agrees that neither Furnishing Party nor its representatives or agents shall have any liability to Receiving Party or any of its Representatives resulting from the use of the Confidential Information by Receiving Party or its Representatives.
(9) The parties shall not be obligated to compensate each other for the use of any information exchanged under this Agreement, so long as the use is limited to the purpose stated in this Agreement. This Agreement shall not obligate either party to procure the goods or services of the other party.
(10) This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, representations and statements, whether oral or written, between the parties relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. The terms of this Agreement may not change except by subsequent written agreement duly executed by an authorized representative of each of the parties.